5 Bali Hotels Among Asia Most Beautiful
Kompas.com and money.co.uk report that five hotels in Bali are ranked among 20 of the most beautiful five-star hotels in Asia.
Working from a master list of five-star hotels compiled by the data management company BoldData.nl, money.co.uk analyzed hashtags to view and compare pictures of hotels on the list and rank them in terms of photographic popularity.
On the list of the 20 most beautiful hotels in Asia, five Bali properties were included.
Ranked in the survey as the world’s most beautiful in Asia is the Soneva Joni in the Maldives that gathered 415,461 hashtags. Meanwhile, the 20th most beautiful hotel was listed as The Upper House in Hong Kong that garnered 16,088 hashtags.
The five hotels ranked among Asia’s most beautiful are:
- Conrad Bali – ranking #8 in the survey, this Tanjung Benoa resort has 358 guest rooms and suites. A true 5-star luxury beachside hotel with excellent restaurants, a spa, and a large swimming pool.
- The Edge Bali – located on Jalan Pura Goa Lempah in Pecatu, South Bali ranked #12 among the survey’s list of 20 most beautiful hotels in Asia. The Edge Bali has an entire range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites on a cliffside setting at Uluwatu. Each villa has its own kitchen with 24-hour service from the hotel also available.
- The Mulia Bali – ranked #13 among the 20 most beautiful hotels in Asia. This showcase property has 526 rooms, including 111 suites spread across a 32-hectare site. The Mulia has extensive dining options and a full range of meeting and conference facilities.
- St. Regis Bali – is comprised of 80 suites, 42 villas, and 2 residences that form part of the Nusa Dua Complex in South Bali. St. Regis Bali raked #15 in the survey’s list of 20 beautiful hotels in Asia
- One Eleven – A adult-only luxury resort with only ten rooms and ranked at #19 out of the 20 most beautiful five-star hotels in Asia. Located in Seminyak, One Eleven is comprised of one-bedroom suites and The Penthouse.